Working directly with Commercial Director and closely with Studio heads to enable business growth activity, this is a varied support role that could suit either a super switched on graduate looking for broad exposure across a business support role, or an experienced PA/EA looking to work within business development functions.
The role includes:
- Preparing and editing correspondence for internal and in particular external communication; supporting creation of marketing & pitch materials
- Market research – competitor and global market analysis across multiple games, entertainment and technology related sectors
- Understanding of business agenda and opportunity to directly contribute to it
- Maintenance of up-to-date market and partner knowledge; ensuring strong relationships are maintained with key partners and prospects
- Database & reporting design and maintenance
- Knowledge-sharing across the business, researching, preparing & disseminating communications internally
- Intelligence maintenance on partners and clients – ensuring data is up-to-date and complete, and strong relationships are maintained
- Complex travel, accommodation booking and diary management - often at very short notice
- Arranging meetings and appointments with contacts around the world with external stakeholders at all levels; coordination of events and incoming visits
- Liaison with internal stakeholders at all levels & disciplines
- Coordinate varied projects
- Smart & passionate, you’re quick on the uptake and able to drive tasks through to completion independently – but you’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- Hyper-organised, you are great at prioritising your own workload – and organising others
- Discreet and professional, you take confidentiality seriously
- Flexible, you have a can-do attitude and are able to deal with multiple tasks with agility
- A confident communicator, your verbal and written skills are slick, professional and versatile. You’re comfortable dealing with people at all levels – and across wide disciplines
- Design and visual communication flair highly desirable
- Hopefully you’re interested in games and the business of games – and care deeply about fostering great working relationships and knowledge-sharing
Mediatonic is a one of the UK's largest independent game makers with around 100 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their careers to crafting awesome original games.
We produce around three new titles every year and deliver them to millions of players with backing from the UK’s top industry veterans and carefully selected partners.
You’ll find our games on Smartphones, Console and PC platforms being enjoyed by millions of people all over the world!
Working with us
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry.
We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term.
Working in an ambitious teams we strive to create an open, down-to-earth workplace.
Our studios are based in the heart of central London and Brighton and both have their own games rooms and fully stocked fridge. You’ll find plenty of social events and activities during and outside of work time including game and pizza nights, game jams, tech talks, pub trips and office lunches.